Two webinars specifically designed by the Embryology SIG for clinical embryologists are coming soon.
Researchers in clinical embryology, physicians and nurses are also encouraged to participate in the webinars and pose questions. Details below:
How to read and understand scientific data/paper with a focus on clinical embryology
Tuesday 16 August 2022, 7:00pm – 8:30pm GMT+8
This webinar will help clinical embryologists learn:
• how to evaluate the quality of a published clinical research article and determine its credibility and reliability;
• how to collect and prepare your own data for scientific research and publication; and
• practice these skills by analysing a published article together as an exercise.
AI and time lapse incubation
Saturday 5 November 2022, 6:00pm – 8:00 pm GMT+8.
This webinar will focus on the current applications of AI technologies in clinical embryology laboratories, especially applications combined with time-lapse technology.
It will provide an overview of:
• basic knowledge regarding AI technology and its terminology, as well as current attempted applications; and
• the application of AI technology in time-lapse systems.
The discussion will include shared experiences, and challenges we are facing. We are looking forward to meeting you all in the coming webinars.
“Embryology SIG (includes PGT & IVM)” on ASPIRE newsletter Volume 7, Issue 3 (August 2022). Read more here .
Written by Professors Chi Ling and Arthur Chang and Dr Keshav Malhotra