Be an ASPIRE Member
The Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE) was constituted to do our part in improving the quality of patient care in the Asia-Pacific region through expanding knowledge and awareness of ART and infertility-related services.
We are delighted that year by year, the society has been actively striving to provide all of you with educational programmes and a platform for you to interact with the leaders in the field.
We aspire to continue building up the society and increase our reach and one way is TO HAVE YOU JOIN US!
This is the perfect opportunity to spend less on the subscription fees and gain as an ASPIRE member!
What do I get as an ASPIRE Member?
- Access to the ASPIRE Educational Portal
- Reduced registration fees to ASPIRE Congress and Masterclasses
- Free access/Reduced registration fees to ASPIRE Webinars, Regional Meetings
- Newsletters and regular updates on ASPIRE’s activities
- The chance to participate in ASPIRE’s projects and host regional events
- The right to attend and vote at ASPIRE’s Annual General meetings
- Be part of an ASPIRE Special Interest Group (SIGs) & get access to the SIG forum
Membership Categories and Subscription Plans
|Regular Membership||5th Membership Drive Rate – SGD 30 (Usual rate: SGD 90)
Membership Drive period: 5 Jan 2023 – 30 Sept 2023
|Nurses/Registered Midwives/Counsellors||Special Drive – Free membership for 1 year (2023)
*Verification letter signed by the Nurse Manager/Clinical director is required during application. Download template here.
|Embryologists/Medical Technicians||Special Promotion – Subscribe for 1 year membership and get another year free!
*Verification letter signed by the Lab Supervisor/Lab Director is required during application. Download template here.
*ASPIRE membership applies per fiscal year.
For any new membership sign-ups between January – June 2023, new members can opt into a lucky draw from which three winners – a clinician, an embryologist, and a nurse/midwife/counsellor will be selected to win a FREE registration ticket (worth US$ 550) to the ASPIRE 2023 Congress in Adelaide from 7 – 10 September 2023.
For an application to be considered valid for the lucky draw, applicants have to complete all required information on the membership form and have successfully made payment before 30 June 2023 11.59pm GMT+8.
Payment Options Available
- Credit Card via Paypal
- Wire Transfer*
*Once you have successfully completed the subscription/renewal process and opt for the wire transfer option, you will be able to download the membership offline subscription form.
Please send the 1) membership offline subscription form along with your 2) payment advice to the ASPIRE Secretariat within 7 days.
Please note that your membership will not be activated unless the ASPIRE Secretariat have acknowledged the receipt of these two documents.
- You may cancel your membership within 14 days of first paying your membership fee to the ASPIRE. You MUST give us a written notice of cancellation (contact details below).
- In the event of cancellation, we will refund your full membership fee as long as you have not taken advantage of any membership benefits within the 14-day period.
- No refund will be provided if you have utilised your membership benefits within the 14-day period.
- Please note that administrative fees/bank charges incurred in the refund process will be bear by the recipient.
Please contact the ASPIRE Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Did not receive your membership e-certificate upon successful application/renewal of membership.
- Faced any problems during your membership subscription/renewal process.
- Would like to cancel your membership subscription. Membership subscription can only be cancelled within 3 days of subscription and must be utilized