Dear ASPIRE Members,
Following the official announcement of the further postponement of the 10th Congress of Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction in Manila, Philippines to Wednesday, 28 April 2021 – Saturday, 1 May 2021, we hereby give you an official notice that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the members of Asia Pacific Initiative on reproduction (ASPIRE) will be held by way of electronic means via Cisco Webex platform on Thursday, 6 August 2020 at 1700hrs (GMT+8) to transact the following agenda:
1. Report of Executive Board
2. ASPIRE Executive Board for 2020-2021
3. SIGs Chairmen and Country Representatives for 2020-2021
4. Financial Report and Accounts
5. Report on ASPIRE 2020
6. Fertility and Reproduction (F&R) – The Official Journal of ASPIRE
7. Announcement of new dates for ASPIRE 2021 (Manila, Philippines) and ASPIRE 2022 (Yokohama, Japan)
8. Invitation to ASPIRE 2021, Manila, Philippines
Please find below download links to the following documents:
• Annex A – The agenda for this meeting
• Annex B – The minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 4 May 2019
• Annex C – Guide on how to register for the Annual General Meeting, particulars of the electronic means by which the meeting will be conducted and guidelines on how members may participate in the meeting and other administrative details.
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 in Singapore, the following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting:
(a) A member will not be able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person. A member may only attend the Annual General Meeting by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. The details are attached in Annex C;
(b) A member may submit questions to the society via email to email@example.com. The questions must reach the society latest by 20 July 2020.
(c) All substantial and relevant questions will be addressed by the Board prior to, or at, the Annual General Meeting.
Professsor Budi Wiweko
Please register to attend the AGM via link here by Monday, 13 July 2020.