Dear ASPIRE Members,
We hereby give you an official notice that the 2021 Annual General Meeting of the members of Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproduction (ASPIRE) will be held by way of electronic means via ZOOM platform on Saturday, 1 May 2021 at 1845hrs (GMT+8) to transact the following agenda:
- Report of Executive Board
- ASPIRE Executive Board for 2021-2023
- SIGs Chairmen and Country Representatives for 2021-2023
- Financial Report and Accounts
- Report on ASPIRE Virtual Congress (ASPIRE 2021)
- Fertility and Reproduction (F&R) – The Official Journal of ASPIRE
- Tentative site for ASPIRE 2022
- Manila, Philippines – TBC
Please find below download links to the following documents:
- Annex A – The agenda for this meeting
- Annex B – The minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 6 August 2020
- Annex C – Guide on how to register for the Annual General Meeting, particulars of the electronic means by which the meeting will be conducted and guidelines on how members may participate in the meeting and other administrative details.
In light of the COVID-19 situation and pursuant to the relevant order under the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 in Singapore, the following arrangements will be adopted for the Annual General Meeting:
- A member will not be able to attend the Annual General Meeting in person. A member may only attend the Annual General Meeting by observing and listening to the proceedings of the meeting by electronic means. The details are attached in Annex C;
- A member may submit questions or discussion item for the agenda to the society via email to email@example.com. The questions or discussion item must reach the society latest by 1 April 2021.
- All substantial and relevant questions will be addressed by the Board prior to, or at, the Annual General Meeting.
Professsor PC Wong
ASPIRE Secretary General
Please register to attend the AGM via link here by Monday, 26 April 2021.